Louise is a holistic therapist, and her main tools she uses are reflexology, massage, tuning fork sound therapy and Reiki/energy healing.
She first trained in Massage in London in 1989 and broadened her skills to include Reflexology 2 years later. She found that Reflexology worked on so many levels from deep inside the body towards the outside, as well as being greatly beneficial for the mind and spirit. Combined together with Louise’s other skills, clients receive a comprehensive and effective treatment and support.
Louise spent over 8 years working in Paris, and whilst there chose to specialise as a Maternity Reflexologist (2005) and developed a significant practice in this area. In addition, healing with sound has long been Louise’s interest, and she found that working with tuning forks is a very effective medium on all levels.
Even as an experienced therapist, Louise is a firm believer in the importance of continuing professional (and personal)development, and therefore she regularly participates in courses to further develop her knowledge, skills, and deeper understanding on the topic of the human body, its condition and healing.
Louise regularly lectures, delivers talks and holds workshops within her profession and to special interest groups.
Louise’s training includes:
· Diploma of Healthcare and Relaxation with Massage, Churchill Centre, London
· ITEC Anatomy, Relaxation and Massage Diploma
· Reflexology, Tisserand Institute, London
· International Institute of Reflexology, Bristol
· Back Massage Master class, Raworth Centre, Dorking
· Polarity Therapy (foundation course)
· Maternity Reflexology, UK
· The Healing Trust
· Foresight Study Programme
· Angelic Reiki
· Sound Healing using tuning forks – Suara Sound, Cornwall